Stabilization systems are complex multi-component mixtures, which give a much greater effect than the use of their components separately. The specific combination of functional ingredients provides optimum result, expressed synergies. Except high flavor and nutritious qualities, the products should have relevant to each product consistency, to create a characterized consistency are applied the mixtures of stabilizers and emulsifying agents. For the stability of high-calorie mayonnaise in some cases it is enough to use only emulsifiers, but to provide, a less stable -medium and low-calorie mayonnaise emulsions, long-term stability and protect them from the layering (during long-term storage, change of temperature regimes, during transport) in the formulations are inroduced stabilizers.
Unique Technological Offer
- Ultra modern equipment and innovative developments in the production of functional proteins, products for meat, oil and fat, dairy and other sectors of food industry.
- Great possibilities of interdisciplinary thinking for experience exchange, key products, professional competence.
- Development of individual and innovative solutions, a partnership cooperation in the field of scientific researches.
Integrated solutions allow manufacturers to be sure in the reliability of the production and obtained results - finished products of specified standard. Their composition includes emulsifiers, stabilizers, structure-forming agents, and also taste, functional and other food additives, giving mayonnaise different taste, flavor, food and physiological value and to create a large assortment of these products. Full compound greatly facilitates the technological process of production, stabilization systems can be introduced as into an oil phase, in the form of oil suspension, so as by direct introduction into the working area of the machine with intensive mixing and dispersion. Recommended application rates 2,0-5,0%, depending on the formulation and fat content of the finished product. Dosage can vary within a certain range, but the composition of mixture should always be taking into consideration, because multiple increase or decrease in standards may have negative affect on the stability of emulsion and organoleptic properties of the finished product.
The range of Stabilization systems
- Products series HYDROGUM
- Products series HYDROLON
- Products series STABIMULS MRH
- Products series STABIMULS R
- Products series STABIPROT
- Products series STABISOL
- Products series TECHNOGEL